Finding a reliable and trustworthy carpenter for carpentry repair can be trying.
In the State of Connecticut, there are thousands carpenters. Making sure that you hire a great carpenter can be difficult.
- Use a General Contractor like BIOS Building Technologies with experienced, pre-approved carpenters that are employees with workers compensation is a great start. If the carpenter has been hired as an employee, you know that the company relies on them to provide quality work on a consistent basis. Using a list of great providers, you will be able to save a great deal of time and effort.
- Making sure that the carpenter is licensed and insured can help to ensure that they are a safe company to hire.
- Discuss with them what needs to be done.
- Get from them an explanation of what went wrong. If they are repairing the recent work of another carpenter, ask if they are willing to sign a document to attest to the poor workmanship.
- Make appropriate payment arrangements.
- Let them do their job.
A master carpenter is as much of a skilled professional as a doctor or a lawyer. Their talent is in their hands and their minds.
The work of a great carpenter can increase the value of your home significantly. Take the time to choose wisely.
BIOS Building Technologies is The Connecticut Carpenter. We provides quality work at affordable prices on all phases of carpentry. Contact Steve Schappert today for a free quote 203-994-3950